The time we need to prepare an order for shipping 1-3days.
Estimated shipping times
North America: around 3-5 business days
Europe: around 3-5 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: around 10 business days
Asia Pacific: around 10 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: around 10 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: around 5 business days
Sub-Saharan Africa: around 5-7 business days
We will do best to meet these shipping estimates, but can’t guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method.
Your handmade jewelry will arrive ready for gift giving.
• Free shipping. We do domestic and international free shipping over 499sek. We will provide you with a tracking number once your parcel is shipped. All items are shipped by priority and registered mail, therefore require signature confirmation.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns and refunds
Our refund policy is flexible. We firmly believe there should be a period of time, where if there is a problem with the item, the customer has the chance to return it. If you intend to return the unworn item, please follow these steps:
1. Contact us for a return by e-mail email@example.com lt within 7 days after delivery.
2. Ship unworn/ not personalized items back to us within 14 days of when your package was delivered.
3. We will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the returned item in its original condition.
4. Please pack the item carefully to minimize tangling or damage.
5. Customer is responsible for the shipping charges to return products back to us.
6. Please, use registered shipping for tracking option and send us an evidence that the item has been shipped back.
• All returned items are refunded minus shipping fee and costs incurred due to customs (for customers outside EU):
• Declaration fee (8,69 – 14,5€);
• Import fee: if the total value of the goods is up to 150€ – 21% of the total amount; if the value of the goods exceeds 150€, VAT (21%) and a maximum of 2.5% duty cost.
• All items incur a restocking fee if returned for refund. The restocking fee is 10% of the cost of the item but no less than 10€.
Information Amber Room AB
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why Amber Room AB need Your Information and how it is used
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Amber Room AB shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. Amber Room AB engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. Amber Room AB may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Amber Room AB may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from our after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law Amber Room AB is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Amber Room jewelry quality
The uniqueness of Amber Room AB is innovative and modern approach to amber jewelry. We take care to provide you with high quality modern jewelry pieces:
• Every piece of our jewelry is crafted from highest quality 925 sterling silver (100 % nickel free).
• 925 sterling silver base metal provides you with the highest quality jewelry.
Amber Room AB jewelry is made using genuine amber of the Baltics. In the long and careful process, we select only the finest quality exclusive amber that is not glued, pressed or melted.
Baltic amber is an organic mineral that has formed ~ 50 millions years ago, from the coniferous trees. This amber is also called the Gold of North. Baltic Amber has rich variety of colors and patterns. It is also one of the cleanest ambers in the world with high amount of amber acid. Therefore, Baltic Amber is highly appreciated around the world.
Suitable care of the jewelry greatly extends its life. Most of our jewelry pieces are handcrafted using 925 sterling silver and natural amber. Sterling silver is an alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other base metals. It is considered a precious metal. Sterling silver tends to oxidize, but you can avoid this by following some simple rules:
• Protect jewelry from contact with water, don’t keep it in humid places, don’t bathe or exercise with jewelry.
• Avoid exposure to cosmetics or perfumery.
• Avoid doing house-work – household chemicals can damage the surface of jewelry and affect its original appearance.
• Store jewelry in special packaging aside from other jewelry.
We believe that even small details matter and create special moments. Your ordered jewelry would reach you packed in branded Amber Room AB jewelry box and bag.
If You want Amber Room AB jewelry to last for years, do not forget to take care of it! We recommend keeping jewelry in its packaging not only for aesthetic but also for functional reasons.
• The price of the specific listing indicates the price of single piece of jewelry. Other jewelry used in images are not included in the price and are used to show matching pieces.
• Amber is a unique natural gemstone with different color shades, therefore the piece of jewelry in pictures represents a very close example in terms of color, patterns or shades. Your ordered jewelry may slightly differ from the pictures!
• The color of the image may vary from one computer screen to another. Colors may appear to you slightly different than they actually are. If you are unable to determine the shade or exact color of an item please contact us.